I'm an NADTA alternative track student. Should I take a CANY training?

CANY training programs are facilitated by Registered Drama Therapists (RDT) and are therefore eligible for students pursuing Alternative Track Trainings. Individuals pursuing this educational course are responsible for confirming the relevance of each course offered with their selected Board Certified Trainer (BCT). More information is available by contacting CANY directly.